Mountain Moments by Dee - Episode 1 - Get to know me. - Dee Plucinski - Steffens & Company Realty, South Fork, Colorado Real Estate Expert

 


Episode #1 Get to know me Welcome to Mountain Moments by Dee -a video blog about things that matter in mountain Real Estate.

This is my introductory video. I am an experienced, local Real Estate Expert in South Fork, Del Norte, Monte Vista, and Alamosa, Colorado. This Mountain Moments playlist walks both buyers and sellers through subjects like legal access, contracts, licensing levels, experience, drone video rules and regulations, makings of a 3D tour, property pin location, sunshine, and more. Licensed in 2011, Dee is a 4th Generation South Fork Colorado Native who knows and loves the San Luis Valley. South Fork and Del Norte are your home for AFFORDABLE mountain property with a genuine small-town feel. This is my agent bio. Follow and subscribe to learn a little bit about me, my goals, and my interests. I'm passionate about real estate and working with people. I post new videos weekly. 🔔 Subscribe for more great real estate info. Contact me now if you're looking to buy or sell a home in or around South Fork, Del Norte, Creede or anywhere in the San Luis Valley in Colorado. I'm not in sales, I'm in service, and I'm here to assist you with ALL of your real estate needs.

Dee Plucinski

Steffens & Company Realty

South Fork, CO 81154

dee@steffenscorealty.com

www.steffenscorealty.com/dee

Mountain Moments by Dee: A YouTube Playlist dedicated to Tips, Tricks & Knowledge surrounding Mountain Real Estate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off-grid hunting cabin in GMU 79 near Del Norte, Colorado. 40 acres. Well, septic, solar. Remote

SOLD! 30180 County Road 43BB Saguache - Off Grid cabin FOR SALE in Colorado

Luxury Mountain Home for sale - 682 Bear Creek Circle - South Fork, Colorado - 16 acres - Great for horses / equestrian - Gorgeous Views