How was my service? Would you take two minutes to leave me a Google review?



Hello!

Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you through the process of buying and/or selling your mountain property.

If I deserve a five-star review, please leave me one via the link below.

Dee Plucinski - Google Review Page


This simple act helps my business TREMENDOUSLY.  Thank you!

If there's something I could have done better, please email me.  I'll resolve the issue for you if I can, or take steps to fix it so I don't make the same mistake in the future.

dee@slvluxuryproperties.com


I am always learning and growing.


THANKS AGAIN!  It was a pleasure serving you.


Steffens & Company Realty South Fork, CO 81154 dee@slvluxuryproperties.com www.steffenscorealty.com/dee

719-873-5605 - Call or Text

Find Dee on Realtor .com Mountain Moments by Dee: A YouTube Playlist dedicated to Tips, Tricks & Knowledge surrounding Mountain Real Estate Dee is an avid hiker and shed hunter. Check out her hiking website and online course at WomenHike.org.

DEE KNOWS THIS VALLEY - Feel free to reach out and just say hi.  (Pictured above with her Great Dane, Diesel.)


Find Dee on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOLD - Off-grid hunting cabin in GMU 79 near Del Norte, Colorado. 40 acres. Well, septic, solar. Remote

River Ranch for Sale 20970 Forest Service Road 250 - 53 acres with house on the Alamosa River in Jasper, CO

SOLD! - 99 Aspen Drive - Mountain Chic - Colorado cabin borders National Forest. City water/City sewer, high speed fiber optic internet. Clean, Cute Comfortable!